The wait is about to get over; GPT-4 will arrive next week, and it’s going to be multimodal.
This new language model GPT-4 will now support both the content types text, videos and images, a significant upgrade from its predecessor, ChatGPT.
With GPT 4, you will be able to generate not only text but also images and videos.
Andreas Braun, Microsoft Germany’s director of technology, said that GPT-4 will offer different opportunities and will be a game-changer for the artificial intelligence industry. The language model will take another step closer to human interpretation, which is a huge leap forward in the AI industry.
Furthermore, GPT-4 is able to manage input and output data in multiple languages, making it a fantastic translation tool.
GPT-4 does not mean stealing anyone’s job. It’s there to support you to improve your productivity.
GPT 4 aims to simplify repetitive tasks differently than before and enhance our work. With GPT 4, we can simplify repetitive tasks that are tedious and enhance our work.
A recommendation from Microsoft is that companies train their employees on how to use artificial intelligence at work.
As a result of the enhanced possibilities brought by artificial intelligence, traditional job descriptions are changing, and new and exciting careers are emerging.
Let’s celebrate the future and see what GPT-4 has to offer.
🚀 Top 10+ Latest GPT-4 News That You Can Read Now
Here is the list of all the latest news about GPT 4 in one place at Digital Media Story! Read now and learn more about GPT four!
- OpenAI’s GPT-4 ‘to launch next week’ – Microsoft Germany. Rumours about ChatGPT maker OpenAI’s next large language AI model have been swirling for some time. We may not have much longer to wait. Read more at https://techmonitor.ai/technology/ai-and-automation/gpt-4-openai-microsoft-chatgpt
- Microsoft says GPT-4 AI is coming next week with video features. The large-language model could be unveiled at an event on March 16. Read more at https://www.standard.co.uk/tech/microsoft-gpt4-ai-next-week-video-features-b1066450.html
- OpenAI GPT-4 Arriving Mid-March 2023. OpenAI GPT-4 is about to be released. It’s multimodal, which means if Google isn’t worried then it should start right now. Read more at https://www.searchenginejournal.com/gpt-4-is-multimodal/481993/
- GPT-4 launch: All we know so far about next-gen language model | Mint. OpenAI’s GPT 4, the next-generation language model, is expected to be launched next week. It will be able to answer user questions using AI-generated images or videos. Read more at https://www.livemint.com/technology/tech-news/gpt4-launch-all-we-know-so-far-about-next-gen-launguage-model-11678525244505.html
- Next Week – Get Ready for GPT 4: The Future of AI! Unlocking a World of Possibilities: GPT-4 is Set to Arrive Next Week, Read more at https://yourstory.com/2023/03/next-week-get-ready-gpt-future-ai
- Why is GPT-4 Always a Rumour? Microsoft Germany CTO announces that GPT-4 with multimodality will be released next week. Read more at https://analyticsindiamag.com/why-is-gpt-4-always-a-rumour/
- What is GPT-4? Microsoft Germany CTO drops key details ahead of launch. From whatever is known so far, GPT-4 is likely to revolutionize the AI industry. Read more at https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/artificial-intelligence/microsoft-to-launch-gpt-4-next-week-8488740/
- GPT-4: ChatGPT 4 coming next week, announces Microsoft. GPT-4 will be released “next week,” Microsoft Germany’s CTO, Andreas Braun, has announced, sparking excitement in the artificial intelligence (AI) community. Read more at https://interestingengineering.com/culture/chatgpt-4-will-be-released-the-next-week
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman on GPT-4: ‘people are begging to be disappointed and they will be’ – The Verge. GPT-4 is the much-anticipated successor to OpenAI’s GPT series of AI language models (which form the backbone of ChatGPT). In a recent interview, OpenAI CEO Sam Altman discusses rumors surrounding the technology. Read more at https://www.theverge.com/23560328/openai-gpt-4-rumor-release-date-sam-altman-interview
- GPT-4 Is Coming – What We Know So Far. GPT-3 is the AI model underpinning the super-popular AI tool ChatGPT. OpenAI, the creator of GPT-3, is working on developing the next version of their model (GPT-4). Here we explore the many rumors and speculations. Read more at https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2023/02/24/gpt-4-is-coming–what-we-know-so-far/?sh=6762d77e6c2d
- Technology News | Microsoft To Unveil GPT-4 Next Week With AI Videos | 📲 LatestLY. Read Latest Technology News Quickly Here | The report said that GPT-4 is the next version of OpenAI’s Large Language Model (LLM), and it should be significantly more powerful than GPT-3. The current version is called ChatGPT. Read more at https://www.latestly.com/quickly/technology/microsoft-to-unveil-gpt-4-next-week-with-ai-videos-4934657.html
Overall using GPT 4, you can enhance your work, simplify repetitive tasks, and boost your productivity.
So, is GPT4 coming?
Andreas Braun, CTO at Microsoft Germany, confirmed that GPT-4 will be available by March 9, 2023, and will be multimodal.
Multimodal AI will be able to work with multiple types of input, such as texts, videos, images, and audio files.